- This event has passed.
Local Government Show 2022
8 November 2022 - 10 November 2022
Australia’s newest and biggest Local Government event is here!
It’s where local government leaders from across Australia come to meet, collaborate and learn from the best – from Mayors, Ministers, CEOs, planning managers, resource recovery officers, digital delivery managers, transport managers, and everyone in between.
With loads of networking opportunities, four content steams, and a solutions expo, it’s where you can find inspiration, explore industry leading content, make new connections and rekindle old ones.
For just one ticket price you have the freedom to move between four knowledge streams and choose the content that will empower you to achieve exceptional results for your community.
Smart Communities Summit speakers include:
• Hon. Wendy Tuckerman, Minister for Local Government, New South Wales Government
• Hon. Geoffrey Brock, Minister for Local Government, Minister for Regional Roads, Minister for Veterans Affairs and Minister for Executive Council, South Australia Government
• Clover Moore, Lord Mayor, City of Sydney
Local Government Parking Summit speakers include:
• Hon. Victor Dominello MP, Minister for Customer Service and Digital Government, New South Wales Government
• Jay Suvaal, Mayor, Cessnock City Council
• Linda Weatherson PSM, General Manager – Community City Services, City of Melbourne
Resource Recovery Summit speakers include:
• Lisa McLean, Chief Executive Officer, NSW Circular
• Matthew Davis, Sustainable Resources Engagement Officer, Blacktown City Council
• Benjamin Bywater, Social Media Advisor, City of Parramatta
DigiTech.Local.Gov Summit speakers include:
• Ian Oppermann, Chief Data Scientist, NSW Department of Customer Service
• David Farmer, Chief Executive Officer, Central Coast Council
Carmel Foster, Director, Corporate Strategy and Resources, Wingecarribee Shire Council
View the full speaker line-up here.
Reasons to attend Local Government Show 2022:
• INSIGHTS INTO CRITICAL ISSUES – Gain insights & strategies into the key issues impacting local councils right now, including smart communities, digital transformation, resource recovery, and parking
• FLEXIBILITY – Pick and choose the content most relevant to your role from 4 knowledge streams spread across 3 days featuring 75+ presentations & in-depth masterclass workshops
• LEARN FROM THE LEADERS – Gain knowledge and inspiration from 100+ speakers including Ministers, Mayors, CEOs, and other local government leaders who are solving the same problems you’re facing
• NETWORK & COLLABORATE – Break out of your silo & meet with peers from a variety of local government functions and locations at the gala dinner, networking breakfast, expo, & many other networking opportunities
• FIND SOLUTIONS – Cut through the red tape by quickly and easily building relationships with innovation and solutions providers at the expo
Early bird pricing includes:
• Register on or before 9 September (SAVE $700)
• Register on or before 7 October (SAVE $400)
Sister Cities Australia members get additional 10% off the registration fee with VIP code ‘SCA10’. Book online here or call +61 (0)2 9977 0565.