Sister Cities Australia Documents
SCA currently has two tiers of membership and the relevant forms are below. Please complete and send in as per the instructions on the form.
NOTE: should you become a member this financial year (2021-22) you will receive a second year’s membership FREE!
- Membership Application Form for Individuals
- Membership Application Form for Corporate
- Benefits of Being an SCA Member
NOTE: SCA Members who wish to enter the National Awards, when notified, will be able to download the Category Entry Templates from the Members area.
This Directory has been complied in good faith from a number of reliable resources and sources. There may be inaccuracies and if you find any please notify the SCA National Secretary to have them corrected and the document updated. Thank you.
- Final and Adopted Constitution – this is the current Constitution of the Association.
- Request Sister City Relationship – please complete this form and return as indicated to register your request, and have this shared with our members and friends through our Newsletter.
- Rules for Hosting a Conference – if your Council is interested in hosting an SCA Conference this document provides the requirements. We are also available to answer any questions you may have regarding these requirements.
- Setting up a Sister City Relationship – some useful guidelines for establishing a long lasting and fruitful sister city relationship.